Project Just Because, Inc. couldn’t help the people we serve without the generous support of more fortunate people in our communities. Whether by donating goods, services or funds, we are aided by thousands of people in the greater Metro West community. On the map below you can see where we concentrate most of our services. If you or someone you know lives inside the blue area, we could really use your help.
You can help by providing various necessities (listed below), or by volunteering your time to help our cause.
Contact us to volunteer and help us deliver much-needed supplies and love.
Items accepted include:
- Tax deductible Financial Contributions to let us continue to serve thousands of families in need each year: You may donate a tax deductible financial contribution using PayPal or you may send it to us at:
Project Just Because, Inc
86 South Street
Hopkinton, Massachusetts 01748
- Gift Certificates for necessities such as food, drugstore items, clothing, shoes and bedding
- Bath Items: (New Please!) such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, band-aids, hair brushes, combs, q-tips, disposable razors, shaving cream, deodorant, cotton balls, soap (liquid body wash or bar), shampoo & conditioner, hand lotions, make-up for women using our career center, bathroom tissue, Kleenex, etc.
- Baby Supplies: (New Please!) all new baby items, such as diapers (all sizes), baby food & formula, sun block, baby powder and lotion, etc.
- Clothing: New Only (for health reasons) - underwear, socks & pajamas, footwear. Used, but in near perfect condition - shirts, pants, dresses, coats, etc.
- School Items: (New Please!) all school supplies including pens, pencils & notebooks, school snacks for children's backpacks (school supplies for all ages are always appreciated year-round)
- Educational Items: a new book or educational software for children in pre-school to high school
- Bedding: (New Please!) blankets, comforters, sheets, towels (any size)
- Cleaning Supplies: (New Please!) laundry detergent, paper towels, sponges, cleaning supplies, dish soap
- Household Items: kitchen items (small), flashlights & new batteries, candles & candle holders, handled shopping bags for families to carry items home
- Staple Goods for emergency food Baskets Of Love – all staple goods welcome
- Large Clean Baskets: good condition please for Baskets Of Love program
- New Toys & New Stuffed Animals (New ONLY Please!) for Hospital & Special Programs. These items must be new as they are given out as gifts through our Holiday and Birthday Program and to protect the childrens’ health.
- Large Items: Please see our Furniture Network page for information on large donations.